Wholesale Disposable Single Patient Use Emergency Stethoscopes Infection Control x 50
Disposable stethoscopes for sale in bulk and wholesale packs
These single patient use stethoscopes are designed to help with infection control in emergency medical care, and to be incinerated after use. Using one stethoscope for a single patient reduces the risk of cross infection between patients in hospital, and nursing or care homes or and in emergency use.
Key features of the disposable stethoscopes
- Cheap price per disposable stethoscope when purchased in bulk packs
- Full adult full-size single diaphragm chest piece disposable stethoscope in bulk and wholesale packs
- 52cm plastic tubes with a plastic sprung binaural
- Soft vinyl medium size earpieces.
- The single patient use emergency stethoscope has a bright yellow tube, headset, and chest piece.
- Disposable stethoscopes are supplied flat-packed for quick assembly.
- These disposable stethoscopes are intended for single patient use and then incineration as part of an infection control procedure for hospitals, ITU's, infectious disease units, nursing homes and hospices and in emergency situations.
- They offer reasonably good quality auscultation and are very practical for both BP and chest and cardiac examinations.
How to order the emergency single patient use stethoscopes
- The emergency stethoscopes can be ordered online through this website. Free UK priority courier delivery when you spend over £500 online single patient use disposable stethoscopes
- NHS purchase orders welcome please send them by email
- Please e-mail purchase orders for one patient use stethoscopes to firstname.lastname@example.org
When will my stethoscopes be delivered
We have a large stock of disposable stethoscopes in stock in our warehouse in the UK, that are available for next working day UK delivery if ordered before 3pm Monday to Friday. Orders for emergency use stethoscopes placed after 3pm, or over a weekend will be dispatched next working day.