Delivery information page last updated 14/7/20
- With a courier collection at 3.30pm each afternoon Monday to Friday, we believe we offer the best chance of a speedy UK delivery available.
- Please advise us immediately of any address corrections, as we pick, pack and post orders fast to get the goods to you without delay.
- All our UK deliveries are shipped by the APC network of UK courier services.
- Uk delivery is currently taking between 1-3 business days for most deliveries
- To enable the fastest delivery, please try to order before 3pm to allow us to dispatch your order the same day
UK priority courier delivery is £9.95 free when you spend over £500
- Priority packing and order processing with same day order collection up to 3.30pm
- Unlimited weight, fully trackable to point of delivery with full proof of delivery available. Free when you spend over £500 on goods net VAT. Delivery is usually 1-2 working days. Signature usually required on delivery. If your order is time critical please notify us of this either at the time you place your order or by phone
Guaranteed next working day UK delivery currently unavailable
- We aim to get your order into the next courier collection available after you order is received.
- This is not a guarantee of next working day delivery, please allow between 1 and 3 working days (as a guide) for UK delivery (and longer when seasonal pressures slow the courier service such as Christmas and over bank holidays).
- Orders need to be placed before 3.00pm weekdays to achieve the highest chance of next working day delivery.
- Orders not received within 3 days of dispatch for UK & 7 days for international should be notified by e-mail to customer services with details of your basket number or transaction number.
- e-mail email@example.com
- Telephone 01263 731 168 during office hours Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm
- PLEASE NOTE ~ Most of our packs usually require a signature at delivery although currently this ,ay not be required
- CHECK YOUR E-MAIL & PHONE NUMBER Please ensure you use a valid and current e-mail address when ordering, as you will receive all confirmation and reference numbers relating to your purchase by e-mail.
- Retain these details until your order has been delivered and checked, and please quote these in any correspondence to us regarding your order.
- Please use a monitored contact telephone number. This can assist in the event of any delivery problems.
- Your email and phone contacts will not be used for marketing unless you select to opt-in to this service.
International wholesale buyers and international delivery
- This web site, its offers, delivery and tax settings are designed for UK wholesale customers.
- Buyers outside the UK should contact our trade and wholesale team for a bespoke quote to include delivery and the correct application of VAT.
- Export terms are universally Pro-Forma 100% payment by bank transfer in £ prior to the release of goods.