Covid-19 business update and policy last updated 19/10/20
Our prevention policy for Covid 19
- Everyone at Access Diagnostic Tests UK Limited is working very hard to ensure that we are able to get your orders to you as quickly and safely, and in line with all UK government guidelines, and current social distancing advice on preventing the spread of Covid 19
- The health and safety of our staff, our customers and our delivery partners is always of the upmost importance to us.
- Social distancing and increased cleaning and hygiene measures in line with UK government guidelines are in place in our UK offices and warehouses, to protect our team, our customers and our delivery partners, and we are operating at normal staff capacity.
- So far we have had no cases of Covid 19, and the day to day operations of the business are continuing.
- If you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail or telephone during our office hours. Contact information at bottom of this page
- We will continue to monitor the scientific and UK government advice on Covid, and will publish regular updates on our website.
- We are hoping that we will be able to reintroduce our express UK next day guaranteed delivery service again soon.
- So far dispatch times from our UK warehouse are unaffected.
- Our stock levels are currently excellent with most items in stock in UK
- If an item is out of stock in the UK this will usually be shown on the website.
- Most wholesale orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are still being dispatched from our warehouse in Norfolk UK on the same day either by priority courier.
- Delivery is currently taking 1-3 business days
- Covid-19 measures are slowing some of our courier service delivery times, so please allow extra time for deliveries before contacting customer services.
- We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause
- Due to this your order may take a little longer than usual.
- We thank you for your continued patience and support during these exceptional times
- For the quickest UK delivery please try to order before 2.30pm Monday to Friday
- International deliveries may also take longer than usual.
Next day delivery no longer guaranteed
As this is no longer within our control, we have had to remove the our next day guaranteed UK delivery service as the courier service are no longer able to meet these due to the impact of Covid-19 on their delivery services. We are apologise for any inconvenience this may cause to you and thank you for your understanding.
Most UK courier delivery are arriving within 24 hours of dispatch Monday to Friday but this is not guaranteed currently
The following next day UK delivery options have been removed from this site because they are no longer guaranteed
- Next business day UK courier delivery
- UK Saturday courier delivery
Once our UK courier service are able to guarantee the next day delivery services above, they will be re-instated.
We are hoping that we will soon be able to restart these two express UK next day guaranteed delivery services
UK delivery options still available online
- Courier delivery mainland UK usually 1-3 business days, highland and islands longer. Courier delivery is free when you spend over £150
International online delivery options
The international delivery options are unchanged but may take considerably longer than usual currently depending on the country the goods are going to
- International Courier (Europe only)
- To help ensure the safety of our customers and delivery partners, packages will usually be left at your doorstep where appropriate.
- Please allow the delivery person to move back before you collect your package.
- If you would like to tell us a safe location to leave your package, please add delivery instructions in the notes when placing your order, or if ordering by telephone please advise the person processing your order, so that they can add it to order delivery information.
Contact us by telephone or e-mail
- If you have any concerns or you require any advice or assistance our UK based customer services team can still be contacted by telephone as normal Monday to Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm on 01263 731 168 or by e-mail.