Coronavirus Covid-19 antibody test kits now in stock in UK
Our first batch of the new ALLTEST Coronavirus Covid-19 antibody test kits arrived in stock in our UK warehouse this week and are available to purchase for end users. They are professional Covid-19 antibody test kits and are for professional medical use only. They are not home test kits
How do the Corona virus antibody tests work
- The rapid Corona virus test kit detects IgG antibodies that are produced by the human body in response to infection with Coronavirus Covid 19.
- The antibody test is a screening test to see if an individual has been infected with Corona virus.
- The test kit does not look for the active virus but for the antibodies to the virus.
- The new test kit gives an individual result for IgG.
- The test is very simple to perform and can be carried out on a finger prick sample or a venous blood sample with results appearing in minutes.
How do I order Coronavirus Covid-19 antibody test kits
The Covid-19 antobody test kits are available in bulk boxes containing 25 test kits, 25 pipettes and 1 buffer solution. They are for professional medical use only and are not home Corona test kits.
They are not available to order online
To place an order or for NHS enquiries please contact our trade and NHS team email@example.com to order by purchase order.